Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Coffee Beanery's Joe Hotcup Co-Stars with Jake Gyllenhaal

Hollywood-August 2010

Joe Hotcup was surprised when his agent Craig called to tell him that he did great at the audition for "Love and Other Drugs". Then his agent added "You Got It Joe!" You need to be on the set this Friday. You are in a scene with Jake Gyllenhaal.

Friday came and Joe went to the set after a cup of his favorite Coffee. He was so surprised to see his brand of coffee on the craft service table (this is the table that serves the film crew noshes).

"It was not an easy shoot." Joe said. "We were shooting in an airport and it was really hard to control the crowds". At first I thought it was Jake Gyllenhaal they were trying to see, but then they started yelling JOE, JOE, JOE. I was so embarrassed for Jake, but he was cool and said, "Joe you are my cup of Tea.". I said.... Excusssssse me!” He then said, I mean coffee. We both laughed about it and have been buds ever since.

Hollywood is no stranger to Joe. He has worked with the top stars like Julia Roberts, Clint Eastwood, Tim Allen and many more..


What impresses me most about Joe Hotcup is that he is so down to earth. He loves working in Hollywood, but he still prefers to live in Flushing, Michigan. When he is not on set in Hollywood, he can be found performing all over the state of Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment